понедельник, 18 октября 2010 г.

About film(Water Horse)

Water Horse
Dear Ted,
It was very nice to hear from you. I`ll try to write a little about one of my favourite film.
This film I watched at home. I read about this film in interenet. And all said what this film is great. And I decided to watch this film.
I tell you some information about this film:
When a lonely young boy named Angus discovers a large, mysterious egg along the shores Loch Ness, no one is prepared for what lies within. He soon discovers that the strange, mischievous hatching inside is none other than the Water Horse, the loch`s most mysterious and fabled creature! But with the Water Horse growing ten times its size every day, Angus finds it increasingly difficult to kep his new friends a secret.
Now I tell about acters and actreses. In this fil starred actors: Alex Etel, Ben Chaplin(The thin red line), David Morrisey(the reaping) and Brian Coks(running with scissors)
I think this film is great. Because his with emotion. He is sad and funny. I think you must watch this film. You will not regret.
I Watched a lot of movies. And all they was great. I love movies like a comedy or scary movie.
I hope you too!
Looking forward to your letter.
Best wishes,
Jelena

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий