воскресенье, 4 апреля 2010 г.

My favourite band.
























My favourite band at the moment is the American band, BLACK EYED PEAS.

They are four in the band: Will I am, Apl de Ap, Fergie and Taboo. Fergie is the lead singer.Their first album in 2003 was called Where is the love (Recorded with the participation of Justin Timberlake) went straight to the top of the hit parade. Their next album, Monkey Business, was released on June 7, 2005. Much of the pre-production writing was performed on the John Lennon Educational Tour Bus while on Black Eyed Peas/N*E*R*D tour of 2004. The album's first single, "Don't Phunk with My Heart", was a hit in the U.S., reaching number three on the U.S. Hot 100. The spot the song reached was the highest peak yet of their career in the U.S. (this was later broken when "Boom Boom Pow" peaked at the top spot of the Billboard Hot 100) and earned them another Grammy for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group.

I love this band because their songs cool and I just like them.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий